Recruitment Web Design
The recruitment market is a dynamic environment to say the least, with specialisms, emerging markets, increasing globalisation and growing reliance on technology, it's hard for a recruitment company to find its own place amongst so many variables in such a competitive industry.
We take the time to understand a recruitment brand, and when undertaking a new recruitment website design we use the growth of technology to our client's advantage, rather than creating an incomprehensible abyss of jargon, technical terms and acronyms.
Like it or not, your website is the marketing hub of your business.
Our Latest Recruitment Web Design Project → Resource Solutions Group
People will make a snap judgment on many questions according to your website:
- do you really know your industry?
- is your organisation different to any other?
- do you pay attention to detail? or do you play the numbers game?
- are you established in the market place?
- are you contemporary and forward-thinking?
- are you growing?
Many factors impact the impression your website gives to its discerning visitor:
- clarity of content
- use of visuals
- ability to engage via social media
- clarity of contact details
- search engine visibility
- mobile responsiveness
- job vacancy availability
- news and opinion pieces
Sounds like a lot of work… which for a small agency can be daunting, but with the content management facilities and automation we offer, tied with a little training in how to make your web activity pay for your time, there's no reason why you can't benefit.
Your Recruitment Web Design Project
We look to understand the character of your business before creating your recruitment website design.
We take key elements of your brand, tied together with your online goals from your website whether they be client validation, candidate attraction, brand awareness etc.
Using this information a unique design is created from scratch, to create an engaging and interactive online experience for any visitor.
This includes (but is not limited to):
- Cutting-edge, bespoke design and development
- Custom content management system (CMS)
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Social media (Twitter/Linkedin/Facebook) integration and strategy training
- Mobile/smart device responsive functionality
- Blogging and news networks
- Job posting, categorising and archiving
- Candidate/CV attraction and retention
We have created sites for start-ups through to £100m + PLCs and will create a project plan for any client.
Where best to start? an email! if you want a free consultation about your site just let us know today.